This Fall we’re continuing our popular half-day Network Performance Roundtables, a free educational seminar followed by a complimentary lunch at a local restaurant: Il Fornaio, Lindey’s, Maggianos, or Papa Razzi.
Our focus this season is Visibility into What’s Happening… NOW! Our technical experts will walk you through a typical troubleshooting scenario and then explore why you need 24/7 monitoring and how to achieve a true picture of what’s happening in your network.
Employing virtual devices to save on hardware costs? Are you capturing all of your virtual traffic? You know, the traffic that never crosses a physical network segment. Just because you can’t see it, doesn’t mean everything is running smoothly. With heavily utilized 10G network segments rapidly becoming the norm do you have visibility into microbursts? Got real-time IP-based communication (RTIPC)? Waiting for the replay when your users are experiencing problems to find out what’s wrong is too late; you need real-time visibility to correct the problem on the fly.
At the end of this roundtable, you’ll be armed with tips and tricks for realizing full capture and real-time visibility.
10:00 Welcome and Introductions
10:15 Visibility into What’s Happening… NOW!
- WLAN Capture and Analysis
- Troubleshooting Wired and Wireless Simultaneously
- Troubleshooting Roaming Issues
- Configuring Your Virtual Network for the Realities of Network Analysis
- Understanding Your Options
- Monitoring and Analysis for Large Virtual Environments
- VoIP Monitoring, Analysis, and Troubleshooting
- Handling Conflicting Demands of Data and VoIP
- Rethinking the Metrics: What do MOS, Jitter, and Latency Mean?
- Implementing Distributed Packet Capture and Methodologies at 10G
- Overview of WildPackets Product Lines
12:00 Lunch/ Q&A Roundtable Discussion
We plan to have a highly interactive session featuring real world examples and best practices for monitoring, analyzing, and troubleshooting wireless networks, virtual environments, VoIP calls, and 10G networks. Have a specific question you’re dying to know the answer to? Let us know and we’ll be sure to cover it in your session.
Attend a roundtable in your area and learn how to:
- Determine whether the wireless network or the wired network is at fault
- Configure your virtual network for the realities of network analysis
- Troubleshoot poor voice quality with WildPackets OmniPeek
- Implement distributed packet capture and methodologies at 10G
Dates and Locations
· Tuesday, September 20: Las Vegas, NV
· Wednesday, September 21: Birmingham, AL
· Thursday, September 22: Austin, TX
· Tuesday, September 27: King of Prussia, PA
· Thursday, September 29: St Louis, MO
· Tuesday, October 4: Atlanta, GA
· Wednesday, October 5: Chicago, IL
· Thursday, October 6: Burlingame, CA
· Tuesday, October 18: Hackensack, NJ
· Thursday, October 20: Portland, OR
· Tuesday, October 25: Columbus, OH
· Wednesday, October 26: Cleveland, OH and Plano, TX
· Wednesday, November 2: Houston, TX
· Thursday, November 3: Milwaukee-Wauwatosa, WI and Orlando, FL
· Tuesday, November 8: Burlington, MA
· Wednesday, November 9: Bellevue, WA
Don’t see a venue near you? Let us know you want us to visit your area. We’ll be planning our Winter and Spring Roundtables shortly.