Our technical experts are hitting the road once again to bring interactive educational seminars to a town near you. These free, half-day Network Performance Roundtables feature real world examples and best practices for monitoring, analyzing, and troubleshooting highly utilized 10G networks, VoIP, virtual network infrastructures, wireless networks, and much more. Following the seminar, network with your peers over a complimentary lunch.
10:00 Welcome and Introductions
10:15 Total Network Visibility!
- Implementing Distributed Packet Capture and Methodologies at 10G
- VoIP Monitoring, Analysis, and Troubleshooting
- Handling Conflicting Demands of Data and VoIP
- Rethinking the Metrics: What do MOS, Jitter, and Latency Mean?
- Configuring Your Virtual Network for the Realities of Network Analysis
- Understanding Your Options
- Monitoring and Analysis for Large Virtual Environments
- WLAN Capture and Analysis
- Troubleshooting Wired and Wireless Simultaneously
- Troubleshooting Roaming Issues
- Overview of WildPackets Product Lines
12:00 Lunch/ Q&A Roundtable Discussion
Attend a roundtable in your area and learn how to:
- Implement total network visibility at 10G speeds
- Monitor, analyze, and optimize voice and video quality
- Configure your virtual network for the realities of network analysis
- Pinpoint network issues and anomalies on both wired and wireless networks
Besides leaving this roundtable with a full stomach, you’ll be armed with tips and tricks for realizing full capture and real-time visibility. Have a specific question you’re dying to know the answer to? Let us know and we’ll be sure to cover it in your session.
Dates and Locations:
- Thursday, February 9: Pleasanton, CA
- Thursday, February 16: St. Louis, MO
- Wednesday, February 22: Tampa, FL
- Tuesday, February 28: Milwaukee, WI
- Tuesday, March 6: Chattanooga, TN
- Thursday, March 8: Nashville, TN
- Tuesday, March 13: Kansas City, MO
- Thursday, March 15: Cincinnati, OH
- Tuesday, March 20: Los Angeles, CA
Don’t see a venue near you? Let us know you want us to visit your area and we’ll try to bring a roundtable to you in the Spring.